23rd May 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Whether admission test is conducted to study in Nursery in India International School, Jaipur?

Hello Sir, I am interested to admit my son in India International School, Jaipur. I want to admit him in Nursery of this school. So, I just want to know that my son have to give any kind of admission test for studying in Nursery standard in this school?

25th May 2019, 07:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test is conducted to study in Nursery in India International School, Jaipur?

As per the information gained from school authorities, there is no admission test conducted to study in Nursery in India International School, Jaipur.

Visit the school at the below mentioned address for Admission:

India International School
Kshipra Path, Opp. V.T. Road,
Mansarovar, Jaipur 302 020,
Rajasthan, INDIA
26th May 2019, 12:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test is conducted to study in Nursery in India International School, Jaipur?

There is no admission test to study your son in the Nursery class at India International School, Jaipur. The eligibility for Nursery admission is, the age limit should be at least 2 years and 6 months as of 31st May. The required documents are given below.

--> Completed registration form
--> self attested copy of birth certificate
--> Passport size Photograph

I am also giving you the contact details of the school

Address - India International School
Opposite VT Road, Shipra Path, Mansarovar, Jaipur
Pin Code - 302020
Phone - +91-141-2786402/2786403
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.iisjaipur.org/iis.html
26th May 2019, 01:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As per information available, India International School, Jaipur does not offer Nursery admission. This school provides education from class 1 to class 10th. There are no admission test conducted for admission. Admissions are done on the basis of merit from class 1 to 9th without any bias of caste, creed, sex or religion.

For details:
http://www.iisjaipur.org/sitapura/#.XOo8WKhX6yV
27th May 2019, 12:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to admit my son in India International School, Jaipur. I want to admit him in Nursery of this school. So, I just want to know that my son have to give any kind of admission test for studying in Nursery standard in this school?
No such entrance exam conducted for Nursery in India International School, Jaipur. The admission notification will be released during the month of May/July every year. For admissions to India International School (IIS) School, the candidate have to fix an appointment with the admissions office of the School. Admission forum available in school administration office and also can download through offline website www.iisjaipur.org/iis.html.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Name: India International School
Address: Opposite VT Road, Shipra Path, Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
PIN: 302020
Contact No.: +91-141-2786402, 2786403
Fax : +91-141-2786404
Email: [email protected]
10th September 2021, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I wanna take admission in 9th,for that do I have to give the entrance exam/test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?