15th November 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in B.Com course under School of Open Learning after scoring 35% marks in 12th?

Hello friends,

I have passed 12th with 35% marks from nios. Can i get admission in b.com course of school of open learning (delhi university)? Please tell me.

15th November 2015, 10:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in B.Com course under School of Open Learning after scoring 35% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,

I have passed 12th with 35% marks from nios. Can i get admission in b.com course of school of open learning (delhi university)? Please tell me.
Sorry that you are not eligible to do B.Com through regular mode. However, you are eligible to do B.Com course through Distance or Correspondence mode.

- Applicants should have completed bachelor's degree (10+2+3 system) with honors in Arts/Science/Commerce or or its equivalent from any recognized university.

- Applicants should score at least 50% of marks at 12th standard level.
15th November 2015, 10:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in B.Com course under School of Open Learning after scoring 35% marks in 12th?

Sorry, it is not possible to get the admission in the Delhi university with such low aggregate in board examination.

As the Delhi university is India's best university and so to get the admission in the university with the 35% aggregate in the board examination is not possible.

So, you have to take the admission either in the other university or need to perform better inthe board examination again and score better marks.
15th November 2015, 11:19 PM
MASTER RAVI

Hi,
Yes, You can get the admission in B.Com Under School of Open Learning after Scoring 35% marks in 12th.As you have completed 12th with 35% in 12th then you can get the admission and study for B.Com.You can apply for this and study for this.You can also join for any other course after passing the 12th Exam from NIOS.
16th November 2015, 12:35 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, candidates scoring 35% aggregate in the board examination are not eligible to get the admission in the Delhi university.

So, you have to try to get the admission in the other university as the cut off for the admission in the DU is very high and generally it rises every year.

For more information about the admission procedure of the Delhi university visit at the www.du.ac.in.
16th November 2015, 12:59 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, sorry you are not eligible to get the admission in the DU in the correspondence course of B.Com.

As your aggregate in the 10+2 is very poor and so you are not eligible to get the admission. So kindly try to get the admission in other university in the course.

You can also make a gap year and again prepare to score better in the board examination. For more information about the examination visit at the www.du.ac.in.
16th November 2015, 12:24 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission in B.Com course under School of Open Learning ( Delhi University ) after scoring 35% marks in 12th.

Candidate must have secured more than 45% marks to apply for admission in on learning under Delhi University.
There is no age limit.
Course duration : 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?