25th August 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in CBSE school after failing in 12th?

Sir, I am a 12th science failed student. I want to go to school and I want to take admission in 12th commerce. Can I take? Main thing is I want to continue 12th commerce going to school not private. Can CBSE give admission? Reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to complete after failing in 12th CBSE?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard in CBSE board?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  4. Admission to 12th CBSE school after failing in RBSE board? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th?
  6. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th CBSE?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  8. How to take admission in CBSE school in 12th after failing in 12th CBSE
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  11. Need guidance regarding further education after failing in 12th CBSE?
  12. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th from CBSE after failing in 12th?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th from CBSE school to CGBSE school?
  15. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  16. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  18. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
25th August 2016, 09:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in CBSE school after failing in 12th?

Yes, you can get admission in 12th class even if you have failed.

For that you have to consult the school administrative, they will provide the detailed information.

The CBSE School gives 5 chance to clear the compartment examination. But you have to take admission in same school.
14th July 2020, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in CBSE school after failing in 12th?

Can I repeat class 11th after 12th exam fail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?