20th August 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard in CBSE board?

If a student get failed in 11 class and want to take admission in class 12 in cbse school is it possible to change school and get admission in another school. Can you please guide me with the information on the same? List of schools in which I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  4. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard in CBSE board?
  6. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  7. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  8. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  11. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th CBSE?
  12. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th?
  14. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  15. Is it possible to get promotion granted in 12th standard if failed in 11th CBSE?
  16. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  17. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State? -- [New]
21st August 2016, 11:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard in CBSE board?

No, it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard in different school after failing 11th standard from CBSE Board school. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard even if the candidate has qualified 11th standard. Only 11th standard qualified candidates are eligible to get admission for pursuing 12th standard. You need to reappear in your 11th standard supplementary examinations to get qualified and after that, you are eligible to pursue 12th standard in the same school and you can't get admission in 12th standard in a different school.
22nd August 2016, 11:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard in CBSE board?

It is possible to get admission in new school if you have failed in standard 11th. You need to collect your following documents from present school and then visit school in which you are interested for admission.

1. 10th board exam marksheet.

2. Transfer and Migration certificate.

3. Character certificate.

4. Photographs.

You have not mentioned your region in which you want name of school and hence it is impossible for me to suggest names of school. You can get admission in any board like CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, or any state board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?