20th February 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 11 having a year gap after class 10?

Dear sir
i passed 10 th class in 2012 .
due to sum reasons i can not get admission in class xi th , now i wants get admission for class 11.
please tell me the cbse rules for droping one year.

24th February 2015, 02:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in class 11 having a year gap after class 10?

Yes, you can very much get admission in class 11th having a year gap after your 10th.

According to the CBSE rules one can get admission after having 1 or 2 year of gap in between his/her academic career, but however, the candidate will have to provide a valid document/documents as a valid reason for dropping school for the mentioned number of years.

If you are through with the documents, then you can surely get admission in class XI.

13th April 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

hello
my question is can i get into schools for 11th with having one year gap do i need to do an provide a valid documents or anything to get my admissions
in 10th i scored 71%

14th April 2015, 07:20 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes you needs to provide valid documents in schools to get admission in 11th standard

You need these certificate
*Migeration Certificate
*Character Certificate
*10 results
*Id proof with 2 photos

As you scored 71% then you will definitely got admission in the stream which you wants without facing any problem ,i would like to suggests go for only CBSE School because CBSE Board provides well education and it syllabus and study pattern helps in entrance exams like JEE , AIPMT ,CA etc

14th April 2015, 07:50 PM
Tanveer2308

Yes you can get admission in school after a gap year.You need a valid reason for that dropped year.you scored good in metric so you wont face any kind of problem during admission.
Documents required to get admission are as follows :-

1. Passport size photos
2. Gap year certificate
And if you are going to change school then you also need
* school leaving certificate
* metric marksheet
* character certificate.
And you also need to clear entrance exam for that school.

20th June 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What will be the effect of one year gap in class12, in taking the admission in IIT&NIT Collages....

21st June 2015, 12:01 PM
reconnect

Yes you can easily take admission after having a gap of a year after class 10th. From any board you can pass your 11th and 12th. Basically a 1 year gap does not matter but if there is a gap more than 2 year then the problem may occur.

You can easily take admission and following documents are required such as-
Your pass certificate of class 10th.
Passport size photograph.
Transfer certificate
Character certificate.

15th January 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in 11th standard again in USA, Chicago after one year gap after completing my 11th? i have not failed but because of few reasons i left school.

10th April 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

MY QUESTION IS CAN I GET ADMISSION IN CLASS 11 HAVING 2 YEAR GAP AFTER CLASS 10 TH PASS

29th September 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th in 2016 and scored 10 CGPA
But due to some reason I had not taken admission in any school.
Now I want to take admission in class 11 in 2017.
Is it possible.

30th September 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hello,i had not studied 8th class and joined directly 9th class due to which i was not getting bonafide for both 8&9 class this has become a big problem in scholarship application please give me a solution. thank you

1st October 2016, 12:09 AM
Prvagg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir
i passed 10 th class in 2012 .
due to sum reasons i can not get admission in class xi th , now i wants get admission for class 11.
please tell me the cbse rules for droping one year.
Of course you can continue your schooling in class 11th ,you just need affidavit and you may need to convince school that why they should admit you. There are provision for such cases in CBSE. And you must contact school as soon as possible and tell them about the reason for having a year gap. If you want to change your school then you may have to give entrance exam and submit some documents.

3rd October 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello , My cgpa in 10th was 6.6 but due to some reason I was not able to do 11th can I get admission in class 11th commerce?

4th October 2016, 10:17 AM
Shivangi Verm@

Red face Re: Can I get admission in class 11 having a year gap after class 10?

They might ask for the reason o a year gap and also they might ask for the proof of that reason as per the school's norms but it's not a big deal, I think you will not face any problem to take admission at all.

4th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in class 11th if you do not have much gap. You need to fill the form & submit the required documents. What you can do before applying visit the school where you wish to get the admission & confirm the procedure to take admission.

10th March 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I got 10 cgpa in 10th class but due to some reasons I changed my board .Now after completing my 11th class I want to do 11th again from CBSE will I be able to get the admission

4th April 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

HI I passed 10th From UP board in 2014 and passed 11 in 2015 and then I was studying 12 in 2016 and then because of some reasons I wasn't able to give the exams,now I am studying 11 and 12 all over again, I am in class 12 now, So I just wanna know how it's gonna affect my career. Please reply.

6th June 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

My son take admission 11th science but now he want again 11th admission for commerce he passed 11th science with 43% so he want to take commerce now

17th August 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i read your answers of questions i already have same situation but i want to ask that i get regular school after dropping 1 year in class 11th my mom says you don't get regular school in class 11th but i want to ask by you that i get regular school in 11th in cbse board and please sir please and give your phone number my mom have very much so we want to ask with you and sir give my answer

1st September 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th in 2014, and I have fail 11th in 2015 , can I get admission 12th 17 no form?

7th September 2017, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, this is September actually my tenth pass percent is 88%i join in intermediate with state syllabus but I am interested on it that's why now I want to join in CBSE class 11 at September 2017 it is possible or not

7th September 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 10 icse with 88 percentage but due to some reason I got one year gap am I able to get admission for class 11 without any problem

17th September 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have passed class 11 th last year but due to some reason I can't give 12th exam this year can I give 12th exam next year

Sir will I face any problem in future in admission in IIT

And sir how many time I can give IIT exam after taking this gap between 11th and 12th

17th September 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have passed my class 11th last year but I can't give 12th exam this year due to some reason so ,can I give 12th exam next year

Sir will I face any problem in future in admission in IIT

Sir how many times I can give IIT exam after this 1 year gap between class 11th and 12th

19th September 2017, 12:33 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, You can apply for 11th class after having a gap after 10th class. There is no issue to worry. So, you can easily apply for 11th class in same school or as well another school. If you want to apply for another school then you have to take migration or transfer certificate, character certificate, and mark sheet of 10th class from your old one school.

You have to deposit all these certificates in your new school in which you want to apply for the 11th class.

There are main three streams for which you can apply for in 11th class.

Medical or Non-medical
Commerce
Arts

All streams have their own values and have good scopes. You can choose any of the streams in which you have interest.

26th October 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I take a 2 year gap after 10th for religious studies. So please tell me that can I do that?

10th January 2018, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission after having a year gap after 10th? Did the gap certificate is required?

10th February 2018, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir for me is there gap between 10th and 11 the is it problem in my best counselling or not is there any documents to submit for that gap period.

11th March 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10 and I took two years gap after two years I joined 11 class and now I completed 12th I wanna ask that there will be any problem to take admission for medical these two years gap matter or not ??

15th March 2018, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in class 11 because the have not given final exams of class 11 because I met with an accident?

22nd April 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of class 11 but some personal reasons I fail in exam that's why some school were not give admission to me sir it is possible to show a gap cirtificate in this condition..

20th May 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed class 11 and I have got a certificate but I don't have certificate of class 10 can I get admission in class 11 again I am from Nepal

20th June 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 10th Standard in year 2016 and I have 2 year gap and I want to admission in 11th Standard What can I do ? I don't have Book-let key to open Online Registration Form

24th June 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I have passed SSC exams this year with 93%. I am taking gap for a year. How can I get admission in 11th class. What documents are needed.

7th August 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 9th in 2018 and I have taken my TC from the school.
Now in 2019 after 1 year gap can I get admission in class 10? If not, please tell me any other option what to do.

23rd August 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir mam i have passed my 10th from pseb but after 10th i have a 4th year gape but no gap between 11th medical and 12th medical can i get admission in mbbs at AIIMS

21st August 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

MY QUESTION IS CAN I GET ADMISSION IN CLASS 11 HAVING 4 YEAR GAP AFTER CLASS 10 TH PASS

21st August 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

MY QUESTION IS CAN I GET ADMISSION IN CLASS 11 HAVING 4 YEAR GAP AFTER CLASS 10 TH PASS

23rd August 2019, 08:25 PM
Alkasharma123

Yes, You can easily take admission after having a gap of a year after class 10th. From any board you can pass your 11th and 12th.

11th October 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have one year gap after 10th and then i do regular 11th class now i am in 12th standard i want to ask you that is there any problem to give the 12th board exam

11th November 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

If I pass class xi in ISC board ,is it possible for me to get admission in ISC board to class 11 again in another school in ISC board ?

14th November 2019, 09:56 AM
Ali0113

I don’t know the procedures, but I'd advise you to not change your school at this time. Firstly, you'll miss out a lot of work that has been done in the school. Secondly, even if you're able to complete your work, you surely wouldn't be able to understand the topic or the basics of the chapter. Third, you'll feel alienated once you enter the new school. You won't have friends there. You wouldn’t able to connect with the teachers or shy away from asking your doubts. You'll have a hard time adjusting.
Best wishes.

14th November 2019, 09:36 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I pass class xi in ISC board ,is it possible for me to get admission in ISC board to class 11 again in another school in ISC board ?
Yes, you can change the school and take admission in the same 11th Class but you have to give the justification for changing the school to New School in which you wanted to take admission like the New School has good faculty or infrastructure(Lab etc) is better than the previous school.

15th November 2019, 02:06 PM
EduXpert

You need to have a strong reason to get admission after the gap. If the reason is justified then schools won't have any issues. You need to have proper documents to prove the period of the gap.

You also need to fulfil the merit requirement for the admission according to your choice of stream. Just make sure you have the marks.

14th February 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission class 11th in science stream after 10th, I taken commerce stream now I want to change stream from commerce to science having a year gap ?

29th June 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i discontinued diploma due to my family problems now can i eligible for intermediate on 10 th base

17th July 2020, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I have a gap of 1 year after 10 die to health issues and now no school is accepting me for admission even after all the medical reports and papers please help.......

1st August 2020, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

10th pass in 2014 5 yetat gap kya 2020 11th admition ho kehta hai?

5th August 2020, 08:47 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes , you can get admission even if you have a gap year
You will have to submit a valid gap certificate with a valid reason of gap
And you will also have to submit some other documents

7th August 2020, 08:20 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Can I get admission in class 11 having a year gap after class 10?

Yes, you can take admission in 11th after a gap of as many as years you want. Not every school, but there are many schools that permit such students. But your age must be between 14 to 18 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?