31st July 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in new school at class 12th?

hey i want to ask that can i get admission i new school as i had jst know completed my 11 and i wanna admission in new school in cls 12 plz plz help me i don,t want to go in such bad school in which i,m studing can i get admission

12th August 2014, 08:35 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in new school at class 12th?

No, it's not that easy to get the admission in new school for joining 12th grade since most of the schools will not be ready to take in the new candidate at that stage. The reason for it as follows,

-> School will allocate certain number of student count for enrolling them to 12th grade after 11th and if someone wants to leave then that seat is consider to be not used at all since no one else will be joining again.

-> 12th Grade is always consider to be the major one for any student as it have the public exam and school needs to make sure that they will show up 100% result and they won't be ready to take up any new candidate without knowing how he/she will perform.

-> Even if the principal of the school is ready to consider the teachers who are handling different subjects will not be ready to take in the new candidate as it will be a risk for them to train the new candidate and make sure they will get 100% result for there subjects.

Now to talk in practical it's a huge risk for yourself to change the school during 12th grade because already in your previous school they would have started the 12th subjects during 11th grade and if you are going to change now then in the new school they would have completed some more and you will take a lot of time to sync in to the new changes which will be very tough to concentrate on your studies and ultimately it will affect your final results. So, the better thing to do now is to stick on to the present school even if you feel that the school is not that good and make sure that you will do your hard work at home to prepare and come out with flying colors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?