4th September 2021, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a admission in regular school after completing my 11th in open school

I studied in a regural school till tenth class and got 70% in boards. After that i left the school and joined open school (cbse). After completing my 11th class in it can i join a regural school again for 12th standard?

4th September 2021, 08:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a admission in regular school after completing my 11th in open school

Yes, it is very much possible for you to get admission in class in a regular mode school after having completed your 11th from NIOS board, provided you should have done a really good in your 10th board examination.

you will have to fulfill the admission criteria in the respective school where you wish to get admission in and the future requirements if any.
5th September 2021, 03:34 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a admission in regular school after completing my 11th in open school

Now, already Nios Board has announced that the students who are failed in the 8th, 9th can take admission in 10th Class from Nios Board. Or, the students who are failed in the 11th class can take admission in the 12th class.
National Institute of Open School Admission is also known as Open School.
7th September 2021, 11:35 AM
Ulna
Banned

No , according to the rules you will have to give exams frim the same board in which you have studied 11 standard
If you want to join a regular school than you will again have to study 11 standard frim a regular school
I would like to suggest you to continue with the open school ,but you should also consider and check if the course which you want to pursue in future allows Admission for open school students and if it does allow than you must continue with the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?