8th January 2023, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job to teach in school for Nursery and Primary?

I had completed my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering can I get job to teach in school for nursery and primary school students ?

10th January 2023, 10:07 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job to teach in school for Nursery and Primary?

Yes, you can apply for teaching private schools as they do hire graduates and Diploma holders . However, if you want to take it as a full time profession then you would need to pursue either Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor of Education which can be done after Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I apply for government job without parents documents if my father is not providing me his Boarding school Peon job salary certificate? 0 26th June 2021 09:19 PM
How to get a job in CBSE school or government school after completing PGDCA in EILLM university? What type of qualification is required? 2 6th December 2019 08:43 PM
Can I get a job as a Primary Maths Teacher in Kukatpally School? Please tell me the procedure to apply for the job? 0 15th November 2016 04:46 PM
Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher? 4 5th July 2013 02:27 PM