17th July 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Ravindra Public School, Pitampura(Delhi) with Science stream(PCM) if scored 6 CGPA in 10th standard?

Hello sir, I have scored 6 CGPA in 10th from CBSE and now want to take admission in Ravindra Public School, Pitampura(Delhi) with Science stream in PCM group? Can I get admission at mentioned score?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Delhi Public School for 11th Science if secured 8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  2. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in government school after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE board?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA?
  5. Admission in 11th Science in CBSE School for NDA aspirant who has secured 6.74 CGPA in 10th standard?
  6. Can I get admission in 12th(Science) with 7.6 CGPA in 10th from a private school?
  7. Should I join Open School to study Science if secured 5.8 CGPA in 10th?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 11th with Science stream in Goodley Public School, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi if got 7.2 CGPA in 10th? -- [New]
  9. What to study after 10th standard?
  10. Can I get admission in best Government School such as Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya and Kendriya Vidyalaya in 12th(Science) if got 9.2 CGPA in 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to get science stream in government or private schools after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  12. What minimum CGPA is required in 10th to get admission in DPS Greater Noida in 11th standard?
  13. Details of CBSE college for class XI and XII at Vijayawada -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get job in Infosys if secured 74% in 10th, 59% in Best of 4 of 12th and 7.06 CGPA till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  15. Can I get admission in Military school if secured 10 CGPA in 10th standard?
  16. Should I choose Non-Medical in 11th standard to become a Software Engineer if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  17. Why I haven't gotten a scholarship having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
20th July 2016, 03:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Ravindra Public School, Pitampura(Delhi) with Science stream(PCM) if scored 6 CGPA in 10th standard?

6 CGPA is just the minimum eligibility criteria in order to be eligible to apply for admission, however there is no surity that you will be getting admission as the competition level is quite high nowadays.

However, you may try for admission and see if your luck is good you might get admission in the above mentioned school in the prospective school.
20th July 2016, 04:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Ravindra Public School, Pitampura(Delhi) with Science stream(PCM) if scored 6 CGPA in 10th standard?

Look, it is very difficult to assure that you will get admission with this marks of 6 CGPA in class 11th Science PCM in Ravindra Public School, Pitampura (Delhi). Every year the cut off marks changes according to the ongoing competition. However you can try in that School with your marks. If there will be vacancy, you will get chance for admission.
20th July 2016, 04:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Ravindra Public School is a very reputed school in the NCR and they take only toppers in the science stream. So, with only 6 CGPA, you may not get the science stream.

But yes, it all depends on the discretion of the school. You can talk to the authorities or have any informal approach there, you can get the same.

Also, don't rely just on the speculations and previous trends and you should apply for the science stream and give your luck a try.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?