3rd October 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i give Physics compartment exam again?

I have failed in the compartment exam of Physics. Now i want to appear for it again. So can i give it again or not?

4th October 2015, 10:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give Physics compartment exam again?

Yes, you can reappear for the Compartment examination of physics even if you have failed in one compartment exam of Physics.

Tips to clear the exam:

1. Read the basic book of Physics like NCERT, understand the basic concepts, do not try to mug up. After reading the chapter, solve the exercise questions. Work on derivations of different topics.

2. In the same way complete the whole book. Do revision at regular interval of time. Once your whole syllabus is finished, practice the practice sets and previous year papers.
4th October 2015, 06:46 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can i give Physics compartment exam again?

Yes, you can give the compartment exam of physics again but in between all that, you can't take admission in any school for 11th standard. Just fill up the forms and then exam will be held in the month of march next year with your juniors. You will get the rollnl number or admit card on the address ,you mentioned in the form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?