13th June 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?

Hi..friends

I got supplymentary in one subject(physics) in class 12th exam...
should i repeat class 12th or give the compartment exam..??
i got overall 60% in class 12th bt PCM aggregate is 42% only...
if i will study hard and in compartment and if i do well so appex my aggregate will become 57% in PCM.
but the main question is weather it will affect at the time of placement..???
and the compartment cetificate will also affect in placement or not..??

what should i do..?? plz help me friends i little bit confused and deppressed..!!

thnkss in advance

24th March 2015, 07:52 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?

Ultimately, the result of your 12th standard will matter and not whether you got compartmental or not. Wherever you go for placement interview they will only check whether or not you have obtained 60% all through in your academics or not. Rest is up to you. You have to clear the aptitude tests and the subsequent interviews to get the job. There your obtained marks will not help you. Only your skills will help you.
Now as far as job is concerned giving compartmental examination is better. That way no year will be lost. Now again if you fail in that compartmental examination which is conducted in the same year June/ July, then you can give this examination only in next year. Then since you are repeating a year you should give the 12th standard examination again. As it is, you are repeating a year, so why not repeat the entire examination. Otherwise don't waste the year and immediately take up coaching classes on subjects you did not pass. Don't be depressed study 10 hours a year at least and you will pass with flying colors. This will ultimately help you increase the marks of your 12th standard aggregate.
24th March 2015, 07:53 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Whether the 12th percentage and compartment certificate will affect at the time of placement? Should I repeat 12th instead of giving compartmental exam?

Ultimately, the result of your 12th standard will matter and not whether you got compartmental or not. Wherever you go for placement interview they will only check whether or not you have obtained 60% all through in your academics or not. Rest is up to you. You have to clear the aptitude tests and the subsequent interviews to get the job. There your obtained marks will not help you. Only your skills will help you.
Now as far as job is concerned giving compartmental examination is better. That way no year will be lost. Now again if you fail in that compartmental examination which is conducted in the same year June/ July, then you can give this examination only in next year. Then since you are repeating a year you should give the 12th standard examination again. As it is, you are repeating a year, so why not repeat the entire examination. Otherwise don't waste the year and immediately take up coaching classes on subjects you did not pass. Don't be depressed study 10 hours a year at least and you will pass with flying colors.
26th May 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Is there ant difference between board marksheet nd compartment marksheet??
31st May 2015, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difference in board marklist and compartment marklist
5th June 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

ICy asked that. After giving the. COmpartment. Exam the C IS WRITTEN IN THE SUBJECT IN WHICH COMPARTMENT IS COMING AND IT WILL AFFECT THE MARK SHEEt???!!! PLEASE REPLY FAST
6th March 2016, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

If i get selected in aipmt with good rank and get compartment in physics ...will i be able to use that rank to get admission in medical college
17th May 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Which mark sheet I vote after repeating 12th the best from both or not
16th March 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Will I get my percentage at the result day if I failed in one subject or I get my percentage after passing compartmental exam?
22nd June 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have compartment in math so can I give IIT jee exam after clearing compartment exam of math
12th August 2017, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

I give compartmental exam on 17 July 2017 how can I get certificate . I give main exam in 2016.
10th March 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Does the compartment exam affect overall percentage or is the final percent canculated just like the actual exam percent ?
22nd April 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

In inter second year the chemistry subject is fail then we write the exam it will pass then the overall certificate how it comes,regular or compartment,if compartment it is problem to future studies like bank jobs or any other central jobs
27th June 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I got 52% in 12th but compartment in maths. I want to repeat in maths and Hindi to increase % . Will it affect at the time of college selection? Will college accept my marksheet ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?