6th August 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BDes and become a Fashion Designer being a 12th Matematics candidate?

Sir, I have completed my 12th with Mathematics. I want to join BDes course and I want to become a Fashion Designer. Kindly let me know can I study this BDes course and become a Fashion Designer?

10th August 2020, 02:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BDes and become a Fashion Designer being a 12th Matematics candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Des course after 12th. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission by various institutions. So, you can official website of the institutions to get detail about the admission procedure.
10th August 2020, 03:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BDes and become a Fashion Designer being a 12th Matematics candidate?

Yes , you can study BDes and become a Fashion Designer being a 12th Matematics candidate.

BDes. in Fashion Design is a 4-year undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility for which is a Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) qualification with a minimum aggregate score of 50%. The program is spread over 8 semesters, with the final semester being based on the candidate's chosen stream of study.
11th August 2020, 12:20 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Bachelor of Design is a 4 years degree course.
The candidate should have completed 12th with minimum 50% marks.

Entrance Test: AIEED, SEED, DAT etc.

Yes, you are eligibile to pursue BDes course after 12th with mathematics.
11th August 2020, 04:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue Bachelor of Designing degree course to become a Fashion Designer later on having completed your Class 12th even with Mathematics, as for pursuing B.Designing course, the minimum education required is just a Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board of education.
14th August 2020, 08:09 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Can I study BDes and become a Fashion Designer being a 12th Matematics candidate?

BDes Fashion Design is a 4-year undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility for which is a Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) qualification with a minimum aggregate score of 50%. The program is spread over 8 semesters, with the final semester being based on the candidate's chosen stream of study.

Mathematics is not necessary for Bachelor of Fashion Designing course. In case of National Institute of Fashion Technology entrance examination, PCM candidates are eligible for Bachelor of Fashion Technology and non science stream students are eligible for B. Des course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?