6th August 2020, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Intermediate course in Sainik School for a 10th student?

Hi friends, my son is studying in 10th standard. He wants to join Sainik School for his Intermediate course. So, is it possible for him to join and study in Sainik School? Please let me know if it is possible. Thank you!

10th August 2020, 04:15 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Intermediate course in Sainik School for a 10th student?

If your son is planning to seek admission in the Sainik School after class 10, his grades need to be good.

They prepare their students in class-X and XII for CBSE Board as well as for UPSC exam for the National Defence Academy.

The admission in the Sainik Schools is based on Entrance Exam and personal interview.

Yes , your son can join Sainik School for his intermediate after 10th.
14th August 2020, 08:57 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Is it possible to join Intermediate course in Sainik School for a 10th student?

Sainik Schools admit boys in classes VI & IX on the basis of their merit in the Entrance Examination and an Interview and in Class XI boys are admitted on the basis of the marks scored in Class X Board examination.

If you are planning to seek admission in the Sainik School after class 10, your grades need to be good. The admission in the Sainik Schools is based on Entrance Exam and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?