13th March 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BJMC with 57% in 12th CBSE?

Hello Everyone, I am Aman and I have got very less percentage i.e.; 57% in my 12th CBSE Board exams. What should I do further to save my career? I want to tell something that I am very much interested in doing BJMC. Is this ok for me? If not then suggest me Please.

30th January 2017, 12:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BJMC with 57% in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone, I am Aman and I have got very less percentage i.e.; 57% in my 12th CBSE Board exams. What should I do further to save my career? I want to tell something that I am very much interested in doing BJMC. Is this ok for me? If not then suggest me Please.

Yes, you can study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) after passing class 12th CBSE. The eligibility to study the course will be a pass in class XII with a minimum of 40% marks. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 12th standard. The course is useful for the candidates who wish to pursue their career in the journalism field. The course is available in various universities like

Quantum School of Business - Official Website

Chitkara University - Official Website

National Institute of Mass Communication - Official Website

International Institute of Mass Communication - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?