13th March 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to appear in 10th CBSE exam for 14 years old candidate?

Hello, My son is 14 years of age. He is studying in 10th CBSE now. Would there be any problem to pursue the Board exam of 10th because of his age?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for a candidate in between 14 to 15 years of age?
  2. At what age a candidate can appear in 10th CBSE Board exam if studying in LKG at the age of 3 years old?
  3. Can I repeat 10th as a private candidate from CBSE? Will there be problem at the time of placement in MNCs?
  4. Will there be any difficulty at the time of 10th CBSE Board exam for LKG student of 4 years old?
  5. Candidate of 14 years can appear in CBSE class 10th exam?
  6. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum age to appear in CBSE class 10th exam?
  8. Can 10th compartment in Mathematics create any problem during interview for MBA HR?
  9. At what age one can appear in 10th CBSE board exams?
  10. Is there any problem to appear in 10th BSEB exam for 14 years old candidate?
  11. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  12. What is the age criteria required for writing 10th standard exam? -- [New]
  13. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  14. What is the age limit for CBSE Schools? Is my son eligible for IV CBSE or not?
  15. Age limit for 10th class CBSE exam 2016 in Chennai?
  16. Will there be any problem at the time of 10th examination if my 7 years old daughter is in 3rd standard?
  17. Eligibility for repeating 10th class from CBSE board to Punjabi board after a break of 20 years?
  18. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
30th January 2017, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to appear in 10th CBSE exam for 14 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, My son is 14 years of age. He is studying in 10th CBSE now. Would there be any problem to pursue the Board exam of 10th because of his age?

There is no problem to appear in 10th CBSE examination for 14 years old candidate. A candidate must have minimum age of 14 years for appearing in 10th CBSE examinations. The students over 14 years of age can appear for CBSE 10th examinations. You can also contact your school for clarification regarding this. Actually CBSE has not fixed any minimum age to appear in 10th examinations, students should follow the rules followed by the state government. The CBSE website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?