3rd September 2019, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BPharm being an Open Board candidate?

Sir, I have passed my Higher Secondary from an Open Board. I want to study BPharm course. I don’t know whether I can study this BPharm course. So, can I apply for BPharm course or not? Waiting for your reply.

7th September 2019, 10:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BPharm being an Open Board candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to study of B.Pharm after complete the 12th class by open board school. The candidate have minimum percentage is 45%. There are 3 main subject physics, chemistry and mathematics.
So candidate should have great knowledge of these subject.
The age of candidate is lie between the 18 to 26 year. If the percentage in 12th class is above 85% then you give the entrance exam and select the best college for you.
7th September 2019, 11:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard with science stream through an open board are eligible to study B Pharmacy course but it is mandatory that the open board should be valid and recognised by that Institute where you are seeking admission.
7th September 2019, 11:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for this course after completion of 12th class by open board school.
Eligibility criteria for B Pharmacy course:- Candidate should have passed 12th standard from a recognised board.
Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 12th board examination.
Candidates should have studied biology / chemistry and physics as a main subject in 12th standard.
Every institution or university May give relaxation up to 5% of marks for SC/ ST candidates.
The age limit is between 18 to 26 years.
8th September 2019, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th with PCM or PCM stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks to apply for BPharm admission. If you have studied from a recognised open schooling board then surely you will be eligible for admission.

Just make sure you appear for the entrance exam and perform excellently in it. Seats for the course are allotted through counselling and you must have a decent rank to get admission.
8th September 2019, 09:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have not mentioned that from which open board you have completed your 12th, hence I can't tell you whether the board is recognised or not.
If you have completed your 10 + 2 from a recognised open schooling board then you will be eligible to pursue B Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?