3rd September 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 7 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th around 7 years ago with CBSE Board. I want to apply for SBI Clerk exam. Please help me to know that I can be eligible to apply for this exam or not?

7th September 2019, 06:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 7 years ago?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required to apply for SBI bank Clerk recruitment test is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a Class 12th passed you are not eligible to apply for SBI bank clerk recruitment test unless you pursue and complete your graduation degree course in any discipline.

For details and updates regarding SBI career opportunities, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.
8th September 2019, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 7 years ago?

You need a degree in any discipline from a recognised university to apply for SBI Clerk exam. If you just have a class 12th qualification then you will not be eligible for SBI Clerk recruitment. Also, the age should be between 20 to 30 years.

Hence, if you have a degree and age according to the SBI Clerk notification then surely you will be eligible for it. Selection will be based on written exam and interview.
8th September 2019, 08:22 PM
Incredible Chinnu

No you are not eligible to appear for SBI clerk being a 12th student. The reason behind is only graduation completed students are eligible to apply for SBI clerk.

One more thing you just keep one fact in mind is that earlier there was an eligibility criteria for SBI clerk basically based on the 12th passed out. But due to this increase in competition they increased the eligibility criteria from 12th graduation.

For more details regarding the eligibility for SBI clerk you must go through the below facts.

1.You should have completed graduation from the recognized university with minimum 55% of marks there is a percentage relaxation for the reserved candidates.

2.Age should be in between 21 to 27 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved candidates.

3.Final year students of graduation can also eligible to apply but they must posses the certificate at the time document verification.
8th September 2019, 09:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for SBI clerk-

-Aspirant should have minimum qualification of education in any discipline from a recognised University.

-Minimum age should not be less than 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 28 years. However, upper age relaxation is provided to reserved students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?