24th October 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Microbiology) without having Biology or by disqualifying in Biology of 12th standard?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know that can I pursue BSc(H) in Microbiology after not having Biology in 12th or failing in Biology in 12th standard? I am interested to study Microbiology Honours. Please reply quickly as its urgent.

28th October 2018, 09:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Microbiology) without having Biology or by disqualifying in Biology of 12th standard?

=> B.Sc. Microbiology or Bachelor of Science in Microbiology is an undergraduate Microbiology course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class with PCB as main subjects from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study B.Sc(Microbiology) without having Biology or by disqualifying in Biology of 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?