27th June 2016, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I study further if qualified in Compartmental exam of 12th?

Hi,
Last year I got compartment in my 12th Board exam. And now I am successfully qualify in my Compartmental exam. I just want to know that Compartmental pass means I have passed the Board and go for further studies or not?

Related Questions:
27th June 2016, 03:24 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study further if qualified in Compartmental exam of 12th?

If you have cleared compartmental exam then you have cleared higher secondary education. No need to worry about this that you will be eligible or not. You are eligible to pursue and you can opt any stream you can.
27th June 2016, 07:29 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study further after qualifying Compartmental exam of 12th.

After the compartment results, the candidate will get a new mark sheet and this can be used for admissions for higher qualification.
27th June 2016, 12:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in any of the course if you have completed your 12th. Once you gave the exam and pass it you can get admission to the colleges of your choice like other students. You can take admission for graduation level courses after qualifying in compartmental exam.
27th June 2016, 02:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Last year I got compartment in my 12th Board exam. And now I am successfully qualify in my Compartmental exam. I just want to know that Compartmental pass means I have passed the Board and go for further studies or not?
Yes, you can study after you qualified in Compartmental Examination of 12th standard. You can try for engineering course or Degree course in Arts, Science, Pharmacy, Education etc. if you fail in one year, it is not the end of the road for you and so you can study further the graduation course in any discipline as you want to study. The admission in some of the reputed institution is difficult but you can get a seat in other institutions.
27th June 2016, 06:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have passed in compartmental examination of subjects in which you have failed then you are eligible for further higher studies. You can get admission in various courses at undergraduate level in different colleges or universities.

There will be no issue and you can also apply for various government job opportunities at 10+2 level like SSC CHSL, IB Security Assistant Examination and NDA/NA examination. Now, both options are open for you after passing in compartment exam, either to go for higher studies or to go for government jobs.
27th June 2016, 11:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can study further if you have qualified in compartmental examination of 12th. When candidates get fail in any subject in regular examination, they have to appear for compartmental examination.

But after securing passing marks in compartmental examination, they are declared as passed in all subjects and they can get admission in higher classes and study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?