14th June 2023, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in CBSE school while studying in 7th standard?

I have studied till 7std in cbse school and I completed my 8std in state board school because of some issues I have to take admission in cbse school can take it?

15th June 2023, 03:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in CBSE school while studying in 7th standard?

Yes, you can take admission in CBSE school in class 8th . You need to submit the original document of your previous session listed below:
1) Original transfer certificate.
2) original character certificate.
3) Marksheet of previous year.

** After submitting these documents you can take admission into a CBSE school.
15th June 2023, 07:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can take admission in cbse school in STD 9th now.

Candidates passed STD 8th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in std 9th.

Admission procedure varies with school. So, visit the official website for the detail information about the admission procedure.
15th June 2023, 07:48 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes you can but you need a reason to do it. This is mostly possible in case of parental transfer and other serious problems. You can do it but it is not advisable that you can do it after finishing a class in the middle of studying. Mostly you can do it after 10th completion and go to 12th cbse board college.
17th June 2023, 03:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in a CBSE school while studying in 7th standard.

The CBSE board does not allow direct admission to class 10. So, you will need to complete class 7 and 8 in the CBSE board before you can move on to class 10.
The CBSE board has a set of minimum eligibility criteria that you must meet in order to be admitted to a CBSE school. These criteria typically include passing the previous class with a minimum grade, submitting a transfer certificate (TC) from your previous school, and completing a medical examination.
The admission process for CBSE schools can be competitive. So, it is important to start the application process early and to submit all of the required documents.

If you are interested in taking admission to a CBSE school, you should contact the school directly to inquire about their admission process. They will be able to provide you with more information about the requirements and the application process.

Admission process:-

Start the application process early.
Research different schools and choose one that is a good fit for you.
Submit all of the required documents.
Be prepared to answer questions about your academic record and your goals.
Be confident and enthusiastic.
18th June 2023, 08:42 PM
Ar_pit

Yes, it is possible to take admission in a CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) schools generally admit students at various grade levels, including 7th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?