5th June 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer my registration of class 9 from Delhi to Bihar?

I am Ashish Kumar. I am studying from Vidya Bharti School, Delhi. But, now I want to shift in Bihar. Can I transfer my registration of class 9th Delhi to Bihar? Is it possible?

11th June 2016, 05:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer my registration of class 9 from Delhi to Bihar?

You cannot transfer your registration of class 9 from one board to another. However, if you wish to get admission in Bihar board and appear your 10th from the board itself, you will have to get admission in class 9 itself and after clearing 9th standard, you will be very much eligible to get admission in 10th boards and can appear for board examination of class 10 under Bihar board.
11th June 2016, 05:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot transfer your registration of class 9 from one board to another. However, if you wish to get admission in Bihar board and appear your 10th from the board itself, you will have to get admission in class 9 itself and after clearing 9th standard, you will be very much eligible to get admission in 10th boards and can appear for board examination of class 10 under Bihar board.
26th December 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Anyone who resisted in 9th class (cbse) Delhi and wants to transfer any cbse affiliated school of Bihar in 9th class. Is it possible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?