14th November 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I write SSLC examination through open schooling for 9th standard if failed before?

I just failed 9th stanadard, I want to complete matriculation. Can I matriculation exam through open schooling this year? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

15th November 2017, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write SSLC examination through open schooling for 9th standard if failed before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just failed 9th stanadard, I want to complete matriculation. Can I matriculation exam through open schooling this year? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Yes, you can write the SSLC examination through open schooling like NIOS after failed in 9th standard. You should have passed Class VIII and has valid proof of attaining 14 years of age can apply for registration to the Secondary Course (Class X) in NIOS. You have to provide residential proof also for the admission to the Secondary Course (Class X) in NIOS. The NIOS offers Secondary Courses in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Odia, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati and Malayalam mediums. Therefore, you can appear for Class X examination through NIOS after failed in Class IX. The NIOS website link is given Click Here
15th November 2017, 05:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write SSLC examination through open schooling for 9th standard if failed before?

Yes, you can write for 10th examination through NIOS board if you are able to be promoted to the next class. NIOS is the best option for them. These students can take admission in NIOS and can pass the examination.

For more queries contact to this number: 9935035316
15th November 2017, 06:13 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for SSLC after getting admission in Xth standard.

SSLC Examinations are conducted thrice in a year in the month of March / April , Special Supplemental in June / July and Supplementary Examination in September / October .

Eligibility for SSLC exam :-

-chool and completed the same are eligible to appear for the SSLC Public Examination coStudents enrolled in Xth Standard in a recognized high snducted during the month of March / April every year.

-The candidate should have completed 14 years of age on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be conducted .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?