12th December 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can my 3 years old son get admitted in LKG? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected Sir, My son is 3 years old and I want him to get admitted in LKG any how so I want to know is he eligible to get admission in LKG at the age of 3 years? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

15th December 2016, 12:55 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can my 3 years old son get admitted in LKG? What is the procedure for admission?

--- A candidate who is three and half years old, can apply for admission in LKG standard.

--- As your son is only three years old, so he can not apply for admission in LKG standard.

--- You have to purchase the prospectus from the school reception.

--- Fill the admission form attached in prospectus and submit that form in the admission cell.

--- After that you have to submit the fees.

--- After doing the above, you can start your classes.
15th December 2016, 03:23 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Can my 3 years old son get admitted in LKG? What is the procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My son is 3 years old and I want him to get admitted in LKG any how so I want to know is he eligible to get admission in LKG at the age of 3 years? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
According to the new guidelines of CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education)..
1). A student must have completed the minimum age of 14 years while appearing in the 10th examination.
2). To get admission in LKG a child must have attended the minimum age of 3 years so that by the time when he/she will reach in 10th standard he/she will have crossed the minimum required age for appearing in 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?