1st November 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Can a resident of Haryana give neighbor's proof of resident as his own for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrew Ganj?

Sir, I want to get admission in 11th in Kendriya Vidyalaya Andrews Ganj but I am resident of other state. I want to know can I give my neighbor's of Andrew Ganj proof of resident as my resident?

3rd November 2017, 10:47 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a resident of Haryana give neighbor's proof of resident as his own for admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Andrew Ganj?

No, you can use any other person's address proof. It should be yours or you can submit a rent agreement as address proof, if you are living their for sometime.

Address proof is a document to make sure that you are living at the place. There is no chance of using some other person's document for your work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?