15th August 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can school provide transfer certificate before compartment exam result announcement ?

I am going to fail compartment exam of 12th so i want to repeat 12th from other school so transfer certificate is required but school is saying that they can not give tc before compartment result announcement but compartment result will come after 15 August and last date of admission in school is 12 August ...so can school give tc of under compartment..?

15th August 2021, 05:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can school provide transfer certificate before compartment exam result announcement ?

No, the school can not provide a transfer certificate before the compartment exam result is announced.

Procedure to get T.C.

To write an Application TC (Transfer Certificate) from School or Application for Transfer Certificate from School and College, follow the steps below;
Write the details of the person(School Principal) who will issue the TC, along with the institute name and address.
Mention date.
Write subject line.
15th August 2021, 05:26 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can school provide transfer certificate before compartment exam result announcement ?

The answer is NO.

You can only get the Transfer Certificate after completing or clearing the compartment 3
exam.

You can write a letter to get TC once you clear the compartment exam.
15th August 2021, 05:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

School will provide you the transfer certificate only when your result will be either passed or failed.
As you have to appear in the compartment examination then your school will not provide you the school certificate at this stage but once your result will be declared you can apply for the transfer certificate application to the principal of your school and you will get it after few days.
15th August 2021, 05:43 PM
periwinkle09876

It is not possible for you to get a transfer certificate from your school before the announcement of compartment result but once your result will be declared, you can write an application to the principal of your school and demand for the the transfer certificate as it is in need for you.
7th June 2022, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

can school provide TC before the board results?
26th May 2023, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

would no one get TC before compartment results ae out or only the compartment students won't get TC
19th June 2023, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get TC before compartment exam to apply in other universities beacuse I know I can qualify compartment exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?