8th July 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Are CBSE and IGCSE board 11th books same?

Is cbse board and IGcse board 11th standard books all the same? Gujarat board and icse board.

9th July 2021, 11:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are CBSE and IGCSE board 11th books same?

---- IGCSE differs greatly from CBSE in terms of both its framework and its syllabus.
IGCSE stands for international general certificate of Secondary Education and this means that it is an international board whereas CBSE is an Indian board managed by the government of India and also CBSE is affiliated with both private and Public Schools while IGCSE mostly has private schools.
The books are different and not same.
IGCSE has very diverse subjects which makes the education complete.
CBSE is a very popular curriculum board in India which is also accepted in many other countries.
IGCSE is the Cambridge curriculum.
The mode of communication in CBSE schools is both Hindi and English whereas in IGCSE schools the mode of communication is English only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?