6th June 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

CBSE or J&K Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from J&K Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with J&K Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

10th June 2019, 06:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or J&K Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

There is nothing like that CBSE or J&K Board is better for pursuing Higher Secondary Science stream. CBSE Board is a Central Board and J&K Board is a State Board. The syllabus of CBSE Board will be same throughout India and J&K Board syllabus is confined only to J&K. You can choose any board whether it is CBSE or J&K for pursuing Intermediate course. If you choose CBSE Board for pursuing Higher Secondary Science course, it will be beneficial for you to appear in competitive examinations for pursuing higher studies.
10th June 2019, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or J&K Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Normally, the choice board will be CBSE for most of the students because you can find good number of schools afifliated to the board all over India. Hence, if you have a good schools affiliated to CBSE in your area then you should go for it.

There are good schools in state board too but they are very less and it will be very difficult to find such schools in your area. If you have a good school in your area then take admission in state board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?