4th June 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Progressive Education School, East Indore for 10th MP Board student?

Hi friends, my daughter is studying in 10th standard from MP Board school. But I want to admit her in Progressive Education School, East Indore for 11th standard. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for her to join Progressive Education School, East Indore after her 10th standard?

10th June 2019, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Progressive Education School, East Indore for 10th MP Board student?

Yes, definitely it is possible to get admission in that school but you need to fulfil the merit for admission. If you have got excellent marks in class 10th board exams then surely you can get admission at your choice school.

Just make sure you have all the documents required for admission like migration certificate, TC, mark sheets, etc. Once you fulfill the merit it will be just formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?