3rd April 2022, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

In this circumstances it is very difficult for my child to get admission in class - V in the aforementioned schools of Bokaro?

The date of birth of my child is 21.11.2011 who presently studying in class IV at sacred hert school, which is affiliated to CISCE. Now I decided to admit him at Chinmaya Vidyalaya Bokaro or Pentecostal Assembly Church School/Bokaro. But after going through the age criteria mentioned in the school website it is revealed to me that, for admission in class - V, the "birth of the child should be between 1st December 2011 to 30th November 2012" but unfortunately my child's date of birth is 21.11.2011 i.e. only 9 days differs.
In this circumstances it is very difficult for my child to get admission in class - V in the aforementioned schools of Bokaro. In this regard necessary guidance may please be given so that my child get admitted in class - V.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?