5th May 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I gain admission in by virtue of my JEE Main B.Arch score without taking NATA?

I wish to take admission in the course of architecture. I have taken JEE Main B.Arch paper this year. But I have not registered for NATA. Which collges allow admission taking into account only the scoree from JEE Main B.Arch? Kindly advise.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  2. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which college is the best in Delhi and Chandigarh after scoring AIEEE rank?
  4. What can I do to join AIEEE exam?
  5. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  6. Can I get admission in Architecture after ranking in JEE mains 1st year and 2nd year and without NATA
  7. Various entrance exams for B.Arch in India? What is the eligibility criteria to do bachelor in architecture?
  8. Names of colleges which need NATA score for admission in B.Arch course? Will a score of 1-4/200 help in getting admission in a good college?
  9. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  10. Entrance exam for B.Arch in Anna University, SSN college, Sai Ram college and VIT University?
  11. What is B.Planning? How to join B.Planning? Selection procedure and entrance exams?
  12. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  13. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  14. How to proceed to study for Architecture after passing 12th CBSE in Pondicherry?
  15. After 12Th in Maths stream Can I join engineering without qualifying JEE Main? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for AIEEE?
  17. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  18. Is there any campusing problem for JEE Main after dropping one year?
15th April 2015, 11:08 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Which colleges can I gain admission in by virtue of my JEE Main B.Arch score without taking NATA?

The name of college for your bright future as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:: Haryana engineering college

:: Y I E T college

:: Ganpati College

:: M M University

:: Punjab university

:: Gurukul Vidyapeeth

:: Kuk university

:: J M I T college

etc.
27th January 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges can I gain admission in by virtue of my JEE Main B.Arch score without taking NATA?

I have got 95.6 percentile in B plan jee main paper 2 this year i.e. January 2020. Please provide me list of best B Plan colleges with their rankings accepting JEE mains paper 2 where there chances of my admission
25th June 2022, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask a question that can I get admission in barch only through JEE mains? And also provide list of colleges with fee and hostel fee also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?