5th November 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Collector?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th at the moment, after completing class 10th next year I want to prepare for becoming a Collector. I want to know which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Collector? Please answer as soon as possible.

6th November 2016, 02:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Collector?

To become a collector you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can select any stream in your 12th and bachelor degree to appear for examination. After qualifying in all three stages of examination eligible for final selection for job.
8th November 2016, 03:17 PM
pruthvi12dba

You can choose any stream in 11 there is no specific stream for it.

* But i will suggest you to go with Science stream for that you can gain more knowledge in all the major subjects like Physics,Maths,Chemistry.
* And score better marks in your SSC after that study degree and clear all the papers.
* After that you are eligible for the Collector Exam which was conducted by UPSC.
* To clear that exam be sharp on Current Affairs and English,Maths subjects.
* Daily read Hindu News Paper for communication skills as well as any regional newspaper.
25th June 2022, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can it is helpful for us to become a IS officer if we choose commerce stream in 11th?? please answer as soon possible...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?