9th September 2020, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering BSc(Chemistry) in South Goa for a candidate with 49% in 12th GBSHSE and 62 marks in Chemistry?

Sir/Madam, I have got 49% marks in 12th GBSHSE Board exam. I want to know if there are good colleges that I am eligible for studying BSc in Chemistry course? Also I have got 62 marks in Chemistry. I want to repeat but my father cannot spend a huge amount of money. I haven't expected this result and now I am in trouble. Please help me as I prefer colleges in South Goa.

12th September 2020, 12:13 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Colleges offering BSc(Chemistry) in South Goa for a candidate with 49% in 12th GBSHSE and 62 marks in Chemistry?

Not only chemistry, mathematics is compulsory for other courses like B.Sc. Hons Physics, Electronics Instrumentation and B.Sc. Mathematical Science, Physical Science

You don't need maths for bsc chemistry but bio students can't even apply for jam paper to study their msc in iits,nits. That is only difference in maths and bio student . Maths student are eligible to apply for most of papers while bio students have lots of restriction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?