8th January 2023, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Commerce admission in Army Public School, Bikaner?

Hello friends, I am interested to study 11th Commerce in Army Public School of Bikaner. Right now I am in 10th standard and would like to know that what cutoff percentage is required for securing admission for 11th Commerce in this school? Please let me know immediately.

17th January 2023, 12:57 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Commerce admission in Army Public School, Bikaner?

The admission criteria recommend is as per the guidelines givens by AWES. Following is recommended minimum cutt-off percentage.

For Commerce the merit priority will be

1. Mathematics

2. English

- Commerce with Mathematics 71 minimum cut-off percentage and 51 minimum in English.

- Commerce without Mathematics 51 minimum cut-off percentage and 51 minimum in English.

Application form dully filled in all respect will be accepted. Incomplete form in any respect will not be accepted by Admission Committee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?