2nd July 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 10th Board exam to secure HS Commerce admission in Ashok Hall Girl's Higher Secondary School, Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Higher Secondary from Ashok Hall Girl's Higher Secondary School, Kolkata. I have given the Board exam of 10th standard from CBSE Board. Can I know what cutoff percentage required for securing admission in this school for Commerce stream?

5th July 2019, 06:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 10th Board exam to secure HS Commerce admission in Ashok Hall Girl's Higher Secondary School, Kolkata?

There is no such fixed percentage for admission in 11th admission in the above mentioned school, cut-off basically depends upon various factors.

You should however try to score a minimum of 70% in aggregate in order to be stand a chance to get admission and continue with studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?