11th March 2019, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 10th Board exam to study HS Science in Basava International School, Dwarka?

Hello friends, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for the Board exam from CBSE Board. I would like to study Higher Secondary Science in Basava International School, Dwarka. So, can you please let me know what cutoff percentage is required in 10th for admission in this school for Higher Secondary Science?

15th March 2019, 07:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 10th Board exam to study HS Science in Basava International School, Dwarka?

This cannot be determined as it changes every year.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks before the result of the admission comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the school.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came.

So, you will know it once the results are out.
21st March 2019, 01:34 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in CBSE 10th Board exam to study HS Science in Basava International School, Dwarka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for the Board exam from CBSE Board. I would like to study Higher Secondary Science in Basava International School, Dwarka. So, can you please let me know what cutoff percentage is required in 10th for admission in this school for Higher Secondary Science?
The Cutoff percentage required for the admission of Basava International School is 70% marks in the CBSE board and the admission test is conducted by Basava International School to get the admission .

Basava International School,
Address: Site -1, Sector - 23, Dwarka, New Delhi 110075,
Phone: 011 - 28051462/3

The Requirements for admission depend on the course which you take in the 11th standard stream. For Commerce Stream, the required minimum percentage of 60% in the 10th board exam.

St Joseph School
Address: Rhenock P.O aritiar road kingston east sikkim
Phone;0352253064
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?