5th March 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Whether Eden International School, Bhim offers Higher Secondary Science course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to secure admission in Eden International School, Bhim. I want to do Higher Secondary Science from this school after completed my 10th RBSE. I just want to know that Higher Secondary Science is available in this school or not.

21st March 2019, 12:42 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Eden International School, Bhim offers Higher Secondary Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to secure admission in Eden International School, Bhim. I want to do Higher Secondary Science from this school after completed my 10th RBSE. I just want to know that Higher Secondary Science is available in this school or not.
Yes, you can pursue 11th standard science after completing your 10th RBSE and, Eden international school offer the science 11th standard admission from RBSE and they will conduct the admission test for admission and, cut off percentage is also required to get 11th standard admission in Eden international School

Official website - www.edenschool.i
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?