14th June 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?

Friends,
I want to admit my children in 7th and 8th standard in Bhonsala Military School. I need to know all the details and the procedure for getting admission in these standards. Waiting for your reply.

16th June 2015, 05:19 PM
mwh

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?

Bhonsala military school offers admission in 7th and 8th class.
The candidates should write entrance exam for 7th and 8th class.
For admission in 7th class the candidate must attain 11 years age on 1st july.
For admission in 8th class the candidate must attain 12 years age on 1st july that year.
The entrance exam can be written in english or maths or hindi.
Exam is on maths,language,reasoning,science and gk.
Medical test will be conducted to candidate.
Candidates passed in medical test and entrance exam will get admission in military school.
16th June 2015, 06:27 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to get admission in 7th and 8th standard of Bhonsala Military School?

Bhonsala Military School is one of the prestigious school in Nagpur.

A list of admission rule is provided by school on their official website for students who want to get admission in school.
So here i provide you a direct link to their admission rule page. Just click on link given below and read all instruction's carefully :-
http://www.bmsnagpur.in/admission-rules.htm

If still facing difficulty regarding admission then do contact to school on numbers & email given below:-

Phone No.Office: - (0712) – 2669201, 2669202
Fax:- (0712) – 2669203 (Office hours only)
E-mail:[email protected]
18th April 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in6th standard in milatary school?
25th May 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am retired sailor from Indian Navy and wish to get admission for my son in your academy. Presently he is in 5th std and DOB is 17 Apr 2008. Can you guide me on this.
13th January 2019, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

My sister is in 6th std.board ICSE in silver oak universal high school we want to change her school &board into bhonsala military school & ssc board what procedure we have to do for a admission?
20th May 2020, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of bhosla military school entrance exam for class 11
5th June 2020, 06:02 PM
HGK7

Bhonsala military school offers admission in 7th and 8th class.
The candidates should write entrance exam for 7th and 8th class.
For admission in 7th class the candidate must attain 11 years age on 1st july.
For admission in 8th class the candidate must attain 12 years age on 1st july that year.The entrance exam can be written in english or maths or hindi.
Exam is on maths,language,reasoning,science and gk.Medical test will be conducted to candidate.Candidates passed in medical test and entrance exam will get admission in military school.
22nd July 2020, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

For admission in 8th Std in Bhosale. Military school, how much percentage required in 7th.
22nd February 2023, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for bonsala military school class 9th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?