17th June 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to join Indian Army for Madhyamik passed candidate?

Dear, sir
I requested to you that, i am madhyamik pass candidate. I want to admit in INDIAN ARMY. So please give me details how can i admit in "INDIAN ARMY"
You will take a step to admite me in "INDIAN ARMY" I very glad to you. SIR.

15th September 2014, 07:01 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed procedure to join Indian Army for Madhyamik passed candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear, sir
I requested to you that, i am madhyamik pass candidate. I want to admit in INDIAN ARMY. So please give me details how can i admit in "INDIAN ARMY"
You can choose any specialization as your wish, Any specialization candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Police Service Exam (IPS). Graduation is the basic qualification required to apply for IPS exam.

To become an IPS officer, you need to appear and qualified in Civil Service Exam organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for every year.

Those candidates who are aspiring to appear NDA exam must satisfy the below criteria,

► You must have passed 10+2 in any discipline from recognized university and Final year candidates are also eligible.

► Minimum age of candidates should be 16.5 years and Maximum should be 19 years.

► Unmarried male with Physically fit candidates are eligible.

Please refer official website for more Info - http://www.upsc.gov.in/
15th April 2015, 11:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to join Indian Army for Madhyamik passed candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear, sir

Details About Indian Army:

Indian Army is one of the defence forces of India and to join in this force is a proud thing to serve the country. The procedure to join in Indian army is to take up the entrance exam for it as per the qualification which you possess. There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India.

You have not mentioned your qualification in order to guide you to choose the entrance exam which you need to opt. The entrance exam which offers candidates to join in Indian army with a minimum qualification is the NDA exam

Eligibility needed for this exam are candidate should have citizenship in India and only unmarried male candidate are eligible to apply. Age limit needed is 16 1/2- 19 1/2 years. Educational qualification needed is completed +2 from a recognized school board of education. Apart from all this candidate should be physically fit.

If the candidate appearing satisfies all these above criteria, then he can apply for the exam. The candidates are selected through:

~ Written Exam
~ Interview
7th February 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

My father name is Rajendra kr. Pramanik.He is an ex-army man. I also interested to join Indian Army.My weight is 50 kgs. An my height is 5 feet 4 iches.so is that possible to join Indian Army for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?