14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to register for 12th Assam State Open School Board exam?

I am failed in 12th exam of Assam Board. Now I want to give exam again but not from Assam Board. I want to give 12th exam from Assam State Open School. But I don’t know how to register for it. If any one from here give me the further process then i will be very thankful of you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Open School Boards which are more valuable than Assam State Open School
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing 12th from Assam State Open School?
  3. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Assam State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  4. Detailed procedure to register for 12th exam in Delhi Board of Open Schooling?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in 12th Assam State Open School if got compartment in 11th AHSEC?
  7. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  8. Can I appear in 12th Board exam this year from Open Schooling if failed from Assam Board?
  9. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?
  10. Procedure to do 12th standard from CBSE board? Syllabus of the open school?
  11. Psychology question papers of previous years for 12th Assam State Open Schooling Board exam
  12. Possibility to reappear in CBSE Board exam from another school? List of such schools in Duliajan, Assam?
  13. CBSE or Assam Board, which is better to do schooling?
  14. Where to register for ICAI program in Assam? How to register on 10th basis?
  15. Detailed procedure to register for 12th NIOS Board exam?
  16. Is there any difficulty to study further for 12th Jharkhand State Open School student?
  17. Detailed procedure to register for 12th CBSE Board exam
  18. Registration procedure to study 10th CBSE for 9th Open Schooling candidate?
8th May 2018, 02:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to register for 12th Assam State Open School Board exam?

There is no big deal to register yourself with the Assam Sate Open Board School.
You just have to contact to the respective Open School. Get the admission from from the School office or you can get it from the official website of the respective School.
Submit the duly filled admission form along with required documents to the School office and you can register yourself with the respective School to give class 12th examination externally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?