6th April 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Difficulties to get admission in Engineering/Medical colleges with GBSE certificate?

Hello, my son is studying in 4th standard in CBSE Board. I heard that GBSE Board is better than CBSE Board to get good percentage. So, I have decided to transfer my son to GBSE Board. But I would like to know that is there any problem in future for getting admission in Engineering or Medical colleges if my son will study with GBSE Board?

4th May 2018, 07:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difficulties to get admission in Engineering/Medical colleges with GBSE certificate?

If anyone have cleared 12th class from any State Board or National Board it does not matter. At present to do Engineering or Medical courses, Entrance Examination is required. From any State Board or National Board 12th passed student can appear all the National level Entrance Examinations. On the basis of score obtained in Entrance Examination you can get admission in good Colleges or Universities.
8th May 2018, 12:18 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difficulties to get admission in Engineering/Medical colleges with GBSE certificate?

No, there is no such problem regarding higher studies after the completion of class 12th from GBSE Board. Since, it is a recognized Board, there won't be any issue for higher studies.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination from a recognized Board in Science stream with scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible for Engineering and Medical courses as their higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?