29th December 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to enter the exact name as in 10th mark sheet for SSC postal assistant application form?

Hello Sir, while applying for SSC postal assistant post. I have entered my initial (surname) in short mode i.e, SD, whereas it should be as, “Syed” in my 10th class mark list. Will I have to reapply for the post. Please give me a solution.
Thank you.

29th December 2016, 04:01 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Do I have to enter the exact name as in 10th mark sheet for SSC postal assistant application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, while applying for SSC postal assistant post. I have entered my initial (surname) in short mode i.e, SD, whereas it should be as, “Syed” in my 10th class mark list. Will I have to reapply for the post. Please give me a solution.
Thank you.
10th class certificate or any documents regarding to your academic are very crucial when it comes to fill any form or appear for any walk-in interview. You should write the exact thing which has been written on your documents.
No abbreviations, no misspellings, no discrepancies.
29th December 2016, 07:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to enter the exact name as in 10th mark sheet for SSC postal assistant application form?

Yes, the spelling of the name should be exactly the same as in your 10th marksheet for SSC postal application form or else your application might get rejected.

If there is an option to edit the details, you should then definitely go for it or I suggest you you to apply for it again to forbid any future difficulties.
29th December 2016, 09:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you are applying for the SSC Postal Assistant application form, you must write your full name and the name which is written in your class 10th mark sheet.
Since you have applied with that name, you must wait for sometime. If your application will be rejected then you must fill with the correct name. Or else there is no need to fill it again.
30th December 2016, 02:57 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you have to reapply for the post because you may get into a big problem at the time of job allotment if you get selected.

The name should be exactly what is written in the 10th mark sheets.

It has been mentioned even explicitely in notification as well as the form.

Once you have reapplied, you need to surrender the previous application by applying to the commission in the format prescribed.
7th November 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

While submitting SSC mts application I wrongly filled additional qualifications as BBA instead of BA.I properly filled 10th level mark sheet. is there any problem for Document verification. Kindly assist me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?