15th June 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Which is easy to study in Intermediate Science among ICSE, CBSE or Chhattisgarh State Board?

Hello, my son is studying in 10th standard from Chhattisgarh Board. He wants to study BTech in IIT. So, he also wants to prepare for various entrance exams. I just want a suggestion that Intermediate Science from Chhattisgarh Board is tough? I want him to take less pressure. So, I need to know which is easy ICSE, CBSE or Chhattisgarh State Board?

24th June 2019, 09:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is easy to study in Intermediate Science among ICSE, CBSE or Chhattisgarh State Board?

There is nothing like that one board is easy and another board is tough to study. If you study hard, every board is easy and if you don’t, everything will be tough. ICSE, CBSE are All India level boards and Chhattisgarh State Board is a State Board confined to Chhattisgarh State only. It will be beneficial for you to appear in competitive examinations, if you study from ICSE or CBSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?