1st June 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?

Hi, I have completed my 10th standard this year from CBSE Board. I have secured 9.8 CGPA. I am from Karnataka and my parents are advising me to join Karnataka Board for Intermediate Science. I need your advise. Kindly tell me which Board I should opt?

Related Questions:
  1. CBSE or Karnataka State Board which is better to study further? Streams to opt to study MBBS?
  2. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  3. Which is better among CBSE and Bihar State Board to study in Intermediate?
  4. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  5. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  6. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science? -- [New]
  8. Which is easy to study in HS Science among ICSE, CBSE or Gujarat State Board?
  9. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  10. Can I study Urdu as 2nd language if getting transfer from State Board to CBSE?
  11. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. CBSE or Telangana Board, which is better for Intermediate course?
  13. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  14. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  15. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  16. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
  17. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  18. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
3rd June 2018, 09:42 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?

You should prefer Karnataka Board as because it is not as vast as CBSE board. As per students feedback state boards are little bit easy in compare to CBSE Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?