12th June 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for 12th BBOSE student?

Hello, I am a student of BBOSE. I am studying in 12th standard and I want to appear in NEET-UG. So, with BBOSE certificate, I will be eligible to appear in NEET-UG? Please tell me about this asap.

14th June 2019, 07:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for 12th BBOSE student?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and NEET UG is held for admission in undergraduate medical degree course across any medical college in India except AIIMS and JIPMER.

Further, for NEET UG the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Biotechnology as main subjects with the minimum aggregate of 50% (or 40% in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognised regular or open board of examination.

So, being a student of Class 12th from BBOSE (Bihar Board of Open Schooling and Examination) which is recognised board of open schooling, you are eligible to apply for NEET UG if your educational qualification is as per the requirement mentioned above.

For complete details regarding NEET UG eligibility conditions, you can visit the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
4th February 2021, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Is bbosc candidates are valid for neet 2021??
4th February 2021, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is bbosc candidates are valid for neet 2021
29th June 2022, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

10 2 from Board of Open Schooling Skill Education of Sikim (BOOSSE) is eligible for NEET-UG?? Please guide me !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?