29th June 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th RBSE around 4 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, my 12th Board exam marks in 48%. I have completed my 12th around 4 years ago with RBSE Board. I want to apply for SBI Clerk exam. Please help me to know that can I apply or not?

1st July 2019, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th RBSE around 4 years ago?

You need to have graduation in any discipline if you are looking to SBI clerk or any PSU bank clerk job in India. The eligibility criteria has been changed a long time back which was class 12th previously and not you must have a degree to apply for it.

You need to have degree to apply and selection will be based on the written exam and interview conducted by SBI.
2nd July 2019, 01:51 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th RBSE around 4 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, my 12th Board exam marks in 48%. I have completed my 12th around 4 years ago with RBSE Board. I want to apply for SBI Clerk exam. Please help me to know that can I apply or not?
Sorry that you are not eligible for SBI Clerk Exam, you need to complete Graduation to be eligible for SBI Clerk exam. Please refer the eligibility criteria below,

Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam:

1) Candidates must be Citizen of India.

2) Candidates must complete Graduation with 50% of mark from a recognized board or university.

3) Candidates age should be 20 years to 28 years and upper age relaxation applicable for reserved category as below.
  • OBC - 3 years
  • SC/ST - 5 years
  • PwD (General) - 10 years
  • PwD (SC/ST) - 15 years
  • PwD (OBC) - 13 years
  • Jammu and Kashmir state domicile - 5 years
2nd July 2019, 06:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for SBI (State Bank of India) bank clerk examination are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

* You must have basic computer proficiency along with good communication skills.

So, even having passed your Class 12th with RBSE four years ago, you can still apply for SBI bank clerk recruitment once you complete your graduation degree course along with satisfying the other requirements to apply for the same recruitment as gap within the academics does not matter as fas as the eligibility for same recruitment is concerned.

For details and updates regarding SBI bank Clerk examination, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?