11th July 2022, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for defence personal ward for CET Karnataka 2023

I am defence person posted in Karnataka. I will remind in Karnataka till June 2022. My son who is studying in class ix now will complete his class xii in 2023 from Karnataka. Will he get defence person ward quota?

12th July 2022, 02:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for defence personal ward for CET Karnataka 2023

Eligibility for defence personal ward for CET Karnataka 2023.

Candidates must have passed their class 12/PUC examination. Candidates who have appeared in their class 12/PUC examination in 2022 and waiting for their result can also apply for KCET exam.

Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination/class 12/PUC from Karnataka State Open University are NOT eligible to apply for KCET 2022.

Candidates applying for KCET 2022 must be a citizen of India.
12th July 2022, 03:54 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility:

Candidates should have participated in the Republic Day camp conducted by NCC Director General of New Delhi from Karnataka OR

Should have participated in All India Thal Sainik Camp (Boys) – TSC/All India Thal Sainik Camp (Girls) – TSC (G)/All India Nau Sainik Camp – NSC/All India Vayu Sainik Camp – VSC.
12th July 2022, 09:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The defense quota for the KCET is 10% of total seats. To avail the defense quota, you must have to produce the defense certificate.
As per rules, the defense quota can be applicable for the son/daughter of defense personnel subjected to producing of defense certificate.
Hence, you can avail facility of defense quota for KCET by producing the defense certificate.
13th July 2022, 11:18 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Ward of Defense Personnel – KCET Detailed Eligibility:-

1- Criteria 2022Candidates who are wards of defense personnel employed for a minimum period of one year in Karnataka during the two years period of H.S are also eligible.

2- A candidate who is a son or daughter of serving defense personnel from Karnataka i.e. those candidates whose parents had declared Karnataka as their hometown while joining the Defense services will be eligible under this category. However, those candidates need to have proof of such a domicile.
14th July 2022, 07:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

KCET Eligibility 2022-23:-

>> Educational Qualification:- Candidates must have passed their class 12/PUC examination. Candidates who have appeared in their class 12/PUC examination in 2022 and waiting for their result can also apply for KCET exam.
>> Age Limit:- The minimum age to appear for the exam is 17 years.
>> Nationality:- Candidates applying for KCET 2022 must be a citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?