11th July 2022, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to pay any amount for leaving PharmaD seat while in 1st year?

Sir / mam...I am a resident of Andhra Pradesh , India. I am in my 1st year Pharm.D 2021-2022. If I attempted NEET 2022 and got seat, should I have to pay any amount for leaving my pharm d seat...?

14th July 2022, 07:09 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pay any amount for leaving PharmaD seat while in 1st year?

No, if it is a government college, you have to apply for TC to drop your current course. But some private colleges demand you to deposit the entire course fee as they are losing a potential candidate for the rest of the course.
14th July 2022, 09:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pay any amount for leaving PharmaD seat while in 1st year?

If you are in a government college then there would be no issue in quitting after 1 year of the PharmD course. There may be a possibility that private colleges will ask you for the remaining 3 years of fees as college will be losing their candidate for the next three years. It is better if you can directly speak with the principal of your college and convince them so that your amount can be waived off.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?