16th November 2020, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) course for a 12th student?

I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Andhra Pradesh Board. I am interested in studying the Aerospace Engineering BE program after completing my 12th. I would like to know about my eligibility for studying this course.

18th November 2020, 05:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) course for a 12th student?

Eligibility to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) course for a 12th student:-

Minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing aerospace engineering is passing Higher Secondary or class 12th with a minimum of 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ ST ) in science stream ( Physics, Chemistry and Maths). Aerospace engineering is most of the degree courses are offered at post graduate level.
18th November 2020, 09:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) course for a 12th student?

°°° In order to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) course, the candidate should have passed 12th with a minimum of 60% marks and 55% marks for SC /ST in science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects.

°°° Students need to appear in JEE Main 2021 to get admission into this course.

°°° Top colleges:

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology
Madras
19th November 2020, 11:54 PM
jeet2porwal

Eligibility to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) course for a 12th student can be seen below.

You must have completed 12th with PCM combination from recognized board to be eligible for this course.
20th November 2020, 07:53 PM
Mayuri haria

B tech aerospace engineering is a 4 year undergraduate course
The eligibility criteria for the course is
Candidates must study 10 + 2 or diploma with an aggregate of 60% in the science stream are eligible
The candidate should be of 17 years at the time of admission
The candidate will also have to sit for a entrance exam like mht CET KCT or the national level entrance exam that is JEE main
The average fees course ranges from 3 lacs to 13 lacs
Some of the top universities are
NIMS University Jaipur
Hindustan institute of technology and science Chennai
Bharath institute of higher education and research Chennai
Lovely professional University Delhi
Indian institute of technology Chennai
22nd November 2020, 07:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility is passing 12 with minimum 60% marks(55% for sc/st), in science with physics , chemistry and maths as core subject.
Engineering is most of the degree course are offered at post graduate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?