4th September 2021, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Animation Designing & Multimedia in Blue Iris School of Animation?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Animation Designing & Multimedia from Blue Iris School of Animation, Kolkata. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

4th September 2021, 08:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Animation Designing & Multimedia in Blue Iris School of Animation?

> Duration of this course is 1 year.

> Eligibility:-

. The candidate must have passed class 12.
. The candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
5th September 2021, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Animation Designing & Multimedia in Blue Iris School of Animation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Animation Designing & Multimedia from Blue Iris School of Animation, Kolkata. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.
Those candidates who have completed 10th or 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Diploma in Animation Designing and Multimedia course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
6th September 2021, 09:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Animation Designing & Multimedia in Blue Iris School of Animation:-

eligibility criteria the candidate should have passed as standard/hsc class 12 the occupant level of examination from any programs board are eligible to apply for diploma in animation designing and multimedia course.

Duration:-
The duration of this course is 1 year .

Admission process:-
Admission process is based on entrance/ merit based.
7th September 2021, 11:51 AM
Ulna
Banned

Diploma in animations designing and multimedia is a undergraduate course of 1 year
The eligibility criteria is a candidate should have passed to a standard from a recognised board
You will get admission on your marks scored in 12 standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?