4th September 2021, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Ph.D in Business Management after completing PGPBM from an autonomous institute?

Hi, I have completed PGPBM in Marketing from International School of Business & Media, Kolkata in 2012. This is an autonomous institute. Now, I want to pursue Ph.D in Business Management in Kolkata. Please let me know which are the good colleges in Kolkata to offer this course. Also wanted to know shall I be able to join any B-school in Kolkata as faculty post completion of Ph.D?

5th September 2021, 01:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Ph.D in Business Management after completing PGPBM from an autonomous institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed PGPBM in Marketing from International School of Business & Media, Kolkata in 2012. This is an autonomous institute. Now, I want to pursue Ph.D in Business Management in Kolkata. Please let me know which are the good colleges in Kolkata to offer this course. Also wanted to know shall I be able to join any B-school in Kolkata as faculty post completion of Ph.D?
No, PGPBM candidates are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
7th September 2021, 11:54 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I pursue Ph.D in Business Management after completing PGPBM from an autonomous institute?

PhD in business and management is a three years of course
The eligibility is a student must have completed their masters from any recognised University if the autonomous university or institute is recognised then you will be able to join the phd course
the admission to the course will be either from an entrance exam or through the direct interviews or even through the marks which you have scored in your masters program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?